Projects & Funding
Advantages of working with CHRRUP
- Profit for purpose – profit from services is invested back into the local community and natural environment
- Established brand and reputation
- Close working relationship with local, Queensland, and Australian Government agencies
- Local business – reduced costs and overheads
- Proven technical expertise across a wide range of NRM activities
- Extensive network of environmental professionals
For more information or to see how CHRRUP can assist you please contact us .
By completing an action plan for your business through Grains and Grazing BMP, management practice changes or training opportunities that align with CHRRUP funding may be identified.
Through Fitzroy Basin Association and NQ Dry Tropics, CHRRUP delivers services funded by the Australian Government’s Reef Trust and other programmes and the Queensland Government’s Regional Natural Resource Management program. CHRRUP also holds other government-based funding contracts.
CHRRUP staff can help connect landholders with these opportunities to improve knowledge or sustainability of their business.
Contact CHRRUP staff for the most relevant funding opportunities.